Re: [Question #220027]: error at installtion with wrong header path detection

Mathan is still having a problem:
Thanks Anton,

But nor "setenv CPPFLAGS"  neither " -DNUMPY_INCLUDE_DIRS" worked.
I even looked around FindNumpy.cmake and tested the Numpy path by importing it through the python, I got the proper path details.
I  found the wrong path from  the CMakeCache.txt like as follows

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Details about finding NUMPY
FIND_PACKAGE_MESSAGE_DETAILS_NUMPY:INTERNAL=/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/numpy/core/include1.3.0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dirty way, I have included the path of Numpy on the source program itself (#include "path/to/Numpy") and it compiles without an error.
Agian I got the problem with GUI, like as follows,

CMake Error at gui/cmake_install.cmake:88 (FILE):
 file INSTALL cannot find "/home2/mkr/ynew/img_rc.py".

after this i disabled the gui feature and it is installed with out an error.
While I try to launch the yade, I am facing error,

Altix5 223% ./yade-Unknown
Welcome to Yade Unknown
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./yade-Unknown", line 85, in <module>
    import yade
  File "/home2/mkr/ynew/yade-build/lib/yade-Unknown/py/yade/__init__.py", line 65, in <module>
    import boot
ImportError: /home2/mkr/ynew/yade-build/lib/yade-Unknown/libcore.so: undefined symbol: _ZN5boost9iostreams6detail9zlib_base8xdeflateEi

Boost libraries are installed as well as the iostreams is available on the library path.
Please help on this problem.

MathanK Raja