Re: [Question #220027]: error at installtion with wrong header path detection

Mathan is still having a problem:
Anton,
I am trying to build it on the same folder which is clean and as you said I used  the following syntax,

 cmake -DINSTALL_PREFIX=/home2/mkr/ynew/yade-build -DENABLE_CGAL=0
-DENABLE_VTK=0 -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=1 -DENABLE_GUI=0 trunk-master/

Yes, Yade is working well on Debian based distros, even we are running
jobs on our local machines (Ubuntu based 4-12 CPU machines and simple
jobs takes 7 days to finish )

If we can able to install Yade on our Clusters, multiple number of
people can use Yade nationwide and they can submit their multiple jobs
through PBS.

Thank you

MathanK Raja