[Question #220531]: Apply confining stress in ThreeDTriaxialEngine

Hello all,

I'm starting modeling the triaxial test and I want to do it with threeDTriaxialEngine.
As I read in the Yade document, the engine TriaxialCompressionEngine do have the class sigmaLateralConfinement (and also as in the Yade's graphic interface I can implement it by generating the [Triaxial] Option)

so I can make the obtained result stress on wall always be constant, in my case sigma1=sigma3=100 kPa by
sigmaLateralConfinement=100000

but with ThreeDTriaxialEngine it seems there is no such class.

So that, how can I apply a constant confinement stress all over the time of calculation on the specimen in threeDTriaxialEngine the same way like the class LateralConfinement in TriaxialEngine?

Thanks in advance.