Re: [Question #220027]: error at installtion with wrong header path detection

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
Hi Mathan,

I think I had a similar problem on our Redhat server. It was a problem of
linking boost correctly. Have a look if this helps you:

https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-dev/msg08345.html

And I added the option of defining a local installed boost in cmake, e.g. -
DLocalBoost=1.46.1

HTH Klaus