Re: [Question #221033]: AttributeError: Values instance has no attribute 'debug'

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi Riccardo,

it was my fault, when I deleted --debug option, but did not test batch-mode,
Sorry for that.I have fixed it in the last commit (need to test it
again), so tomorrow a new version of yade-daily should work normally.

You can also install yade-stable, if you do not use the latest changes of the
code.

Cheers,

Anton