[Question #222363]: Material Parameters about Kn and Ks

Dear all,
    I have some questions about the material parameters of Yade. In other DEM program such as PFC,Esys et. the micro parameters of the spheres are Kn and Ks, while in Yade they are "young" and "poisson". And in Yade doucument, it explains:
   poisson(=.25):   Poisson’s ratio or the ratio between shear and normal stiffness [-]. It has different meanings
depending on the Ip functor.
young(=1e9): elastic modulus [Pa]. It has different meanings depending on the Ip functor.

Now I'm using "CohFrictMat", what's mean of "poisson" and "young". and is there relationship between the macro parameters of E (or v) and the  "young" (or "poisson")?

Also I find  that in some papers of using Yade, the DEM parameters are kn and kn/ks.

For Examples:
[1] Md. Abu Sayeed, Kiichi Suzuki, Md. Mizanur Rahman. Strength and Deformation Characteristics of Granular Materials under Extremely Low to High Confining Pressures in Triaxial Compression [J]. International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering IJCEE-IJENS Vol: 11 No: 04
[2] Luc Scholtes, Frederic-Victor Donze. A DEM model for soft and hard rocks:Role of grain interlocking on strength [J].Journal oftheMechanicsandPhysicsofSolids61(2013)352–369.

How can I set the parameters of kn and kn/ks ?

Thanks a lot!
Henry