[Question #222490]: Periodic Packing of Faceted Shape

I am looking to make periodic packings of shapes represented as faceted geometries. I found Yade and see it can generate periodic packings of spheres. In the documentation it says that Faceted shapes cannot currently interact with each other; so I was wondering, is it possible to convert these faceted geometries to a collection of tetraheda (or similar) and then use this to form a periodic packing? I have no idea how I would go about using Yade to do this so any guidance would be appreciated.