Re: [Question #222795]: Sphere - facet interaction

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
If I understand your question, it is not possible without changes in the source code.
It was also discussed here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/850864

We are progressing slowly toward a solution, since vertices and edges
have been introduced by François Kneib recently (but without facets at
the moment, the entities are used to define grids). If we finally extend
this to triangulated surfaces, it will surely not use the current
"Facet" class.