Re: [Question #223133]: How many variables can the YADE support to output

in Yade you can output/export as many variables as you want. If you are new
to Yade, read User manual in yade documentation [1], especially the section
about plot module for storing variables [2] (even the name does not say it
for the first sight, we use plot module for such operations)
In case of any questions, ask here and we will try to answer as soon as
possible :-)
Cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html