Re: [Question #223135]: how mass of clump computed in yade?

Christian Jakob proposed the following answer:
I think stiffness has nothing to do with clump bodies, they have no interactions! Just the clump members have interactions. At this interactions your given stiffnesses (from O.materials) are used to calc. interaction forces.
also there are no interactions between clump members with same clumpId. I recently updated the manual on that topic (see clumping part):

https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html?highlight=Clumping