Re: [Question #223478]: Ball bouncing on the wall

Hello Majid,

thanks for the info. The problems is, that there is no bounding dispatcher
for the wall, so it is not considered by colision detector. Modify you
InsrtionSortCollider to this:

InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),Bo1_Wall_Aabb()]),

now it should work.
in case of any other question, don't hesitate to ask :-)
cheers
Jan