[Question #224128]: How to learn and start a 2D simulation in YADE

Dear Bruno:

    Thanks for helping me last time, now I have a sample to run with YADE and describe it simply as follow for asking seeking your help.

    (1) It is a 2D simulation.
    (2) The numerical idealization consists of a box formed by four plattens and its sides are constrained by a constant force(2N/m) for numerically generating an initial state of a granular assembly and move horizontally.
    (3) The top platten is driven downward and the bottom upward at a constant velocity to simulate uniaxial compression under a constant lateral force.
    (4) The simulation may run with variations of particle size and shape(disk or ellipse).
    (5) The friction between the plattens and the grains is the same as between the grains themselves.
    (6) The simulation may be controlled by time step and loading rate.

    Now, there is almost no experience for me to do this work with YADE. So my first question is whether all the above steps can be implemented in YADE or not, and the second one is how to start the 2D simulation in YADE.