[Question #224169]: [Triaxial Test] Tracking analysis process: Print iteration + stop condition

Hi all,
-----------------------------
Info:
Ubuntu 11.10
Yade Daily latest version
-----------------------------

I'm modelling triaxial test
Allow me to ask one stupid question.
I'm running YADE via SSH connection on a server at my insitut, since this is SSH I cannot see at what iteration the calculation is currently at (via the grapĥic interface, I often track the process through this way), because via SHH connection the Controller Windows can not start it seems. So can anyone tell me what functor in YADE that allow us to call out the current iteration that the program is currently calculate? (I want to check via iPython console).

Another question that concern this , how can I put a stop condition for the process, I want the analysis process to stop when the axial deformation (epsilon_2, reaches 50%). I read it in the YADE documentation (page 34, 35 in the PDF version) but it doesn't help me much.

Here is my code: http://pastebin.com/cBuyM0P4
And here Is what I think I should do:

while triax.strain[1]<0.5
  O.run()

If so, where to put it, I think I should put it at line L123? I tried it but when I tested at my local terminal, it seems to work but the terminal stucked and I could not check other data via iPython like normal. (the line start with Yade [1] etc... I don't know how to explain better).  I want to apply this condition, but I still want the iPython available to track whenever I want. How can I do that?

Thanks for your help!!

Hien