[Question #224276]: sumForces

Hi there,
I have imported a mesh into Yade, so that I have a hollow thick cylinder made of facets.
The simulation I'm running make that cylinder moves and penetrate into an aggregate of particles.
I am recording the forces acting on the cylinder through utils.sumForces([IDs list],vector()).
I need to be sure of a point:
are the forces considered by this function only those due to contact with particles?
if I consider a facet on the cylinder that do not touch any particle, this facet won't give back any forces even if it is part of a rigid "body" made of facets that somewhere else touches particles,
am I right?

thanks!
regards

Riccardo