Re: [Question #224128]: How to learn and start a 2D simulation in YADE

Fu zuoguang is still having a problem:
Dear Jan Stránský:

      Thanks for helping me last time, now I can successfully use the order "b.state.blockedDOFs" to achieve "fake 2d simulation".  in YADE. But I have a  high-level question to solve, which can be described as: how to use "makecloud" to generate particles which have the same z-axis. For instance, there is a determined box with the centroid(0,0,0) and the initial state of it is 0.7m×0.7m×0.7m. so I consider to use "makecloud" to generate all the particles in it with the same z-axis of 0.
     How can I do?
     seeking your help!