Re: [Question #224128]: How to learn and start a 2D simulation in YADE

Fu zuoguang is still having a problem:
Dear Jan Stránský:
      Thanks for helping me last time, now I can successfully use the order "O.cell.setBox" to modify the periodic cell, in which then to generate the particles. Now, I also have anthor two questions to ask for your help in the process of my 2D simulation.
     (1) I want that the porosity of particles is as small as possible, in general,I want to get a dense particle-generation. How can I do?
     (2) I want to load constant stress on the facets of the box. What is the operational process and which exam can I reference?
     Seeking your help?