Re: Wiola Kozak

Hello Viola,

First of all, you have to know that questions related to Yade are supposed to be asked through a "Launchpad interface" : see https://launchpad.net/yade then https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+addquestion

Second, I advice you to give a look to https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/, where you should find plenty of informations about the code. Once upon a time, there was nothing like that, so now it exists, enjoy !

Do not hesitate to come back here to ask questions, when you will face a precise problem.

Powodzenia !

wiola studiadoktoranckie12 <wioletta88kozak@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hello all members Yade!
I'm Viola and I'm Polish. I must admit that I never had to deal with
programming, but now it occurred to me to face it, and I admit that I'm
counting on your help here and support. Yade I installed on my computer and
basically that's all that I have achieved, and I would like to model the
concrete. Can someone please help a new colleague?
Regards
Viola Kozak