Re: [Question #219806]: Cannot run the script for periodic simple shear test, with periodic boundary

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
Dear liucheng83,

Besides I don't understand what comment #10 actually means, please don't
post comments at the bottom of a question closed 4 months ago (#9). If
you have a question, open a new question.

The original problems of Liqing's were due to wrong modifications of a
script taken from the documentation.  Feel free to report bugs, as
suggested by Anton Gladky (https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade) if you
detect problems in original scripts.

Your offer to test and fix all scripts is really nice. Let us know when
it is done, then we can release Yade 1.00.  We can assist for
incorporating your changes in the development version of Yade.

Bruno