Re: [Question #226804]: Applying Forces on Facets with ForceEngine

Eugen Kubowsky is still having a problem:
Hi, another question in this context. I think it is better adding it here than starting a new question post.
As you have seen above, I use ForceEngine to apply a force (e.g. (0,1,0)) on a facet. the facets normal vector shows in direction of the applied force.
Furthermore I use RotationEngine to rotate this facet around z-axis.
Does the applied force rotate with the facet or does the forcevector always show in the y-direction of the global coordincate system?
To make it a bit more clear:
In t=0 the force in normal direction of the facet is 1N. But what is its magnitude when the facets normal vector shows in (global) x-axis direction?

Thank you guys