Re: [Question #226962]: Change camera perspective in 3D view

Eugen Kubowsky confirmed that the question is solved:
Great guys! Thanks a lot!
I remember that I read about the magic "h-key" some time ago. But I dont know where.
What do you think, is it worth adding a hint about the h key at the last line before Yade I Pyhton interface?
Something like this:
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3d view (in 3D View use h-key to see key assignments), F10 both, F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]