Re: [Question #226962]: Change camera perspective in 3D view

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
> (in 3D View use h-key to see key assignments)

Maybe more concise but yes, good idea. What about "(h-key: 3D viewer's
help)

>i think 99% of yade users does not know about the power of yade-view

It's in fact the power of QGLViewer (http://www.libqglviewer.com). Yade only inherits form it. :)
It is indeed widely ignored. The "h" key is mentionned in [1] but it is not really visible.

Even less known are the yade-specific tricks of the GUI like moving
bodies with the mouse during a simulation (did you know it? example here
[2] at t=10s). I think it was explained in the old wiki documentation
but I can't see it anywhere in yade-dem.org now. Could be worth a note
in [1].

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/introduction.html#graphical-interface
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKVk3YK0nu0&feature=player_embedded#!