Re: [Question #227180]: RuntimeWarning: to-Python converter for boost::shared_ptr<SnapshotEngine> already registered; second conversion method ignored.

Mohammad Safe confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks Nguyen,

At least somebody (you), answered me after 3 days.

As a beginner I have lot's of problems using the YADE.

I was hopeful that there is an active atmosphere in YADE users
community, that beginners can grow up rapidly, and be involved in
advanced matters.

Nguyen your cooperation is highly admired.