Re: [Question #227428]: plot multiple plots at different iterPeriods

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:

>> Eugen Kubowsky is still having a problem:
>> Hello und schöne Grüße nach Freiberg aus Berlin,
> Cool, we have a nice "triangle" : Berlin, Freiberg, Prague and Grenoble.
Berlin is missing here. Please Eugen :)
https://www.ohloh.net/p/yade/map

All users/devs are invited to subscribe at Ohloo to fill this google
map.

For different periods, I don't know any solution. I don't think it is
possible as yade plot is using a global table where all columns are
supposed to have the same length.

Bruno

p.s. Eugen, yade's wiki is back