Re: [Question #227049]: Timing of InteractionLoop

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
The timingDeltas can measure small operations, but if they are paced inside
Law2... functor, they are called huge amount of times, so mere timing
measurement takes unnegligable time. From one specific example, with
detailed timing the InteractionLoop took cca 9.3M usec, without 1.8M
usec... So it is discutable if the measurement is really representative..
Jan