Re: [Question #227049]: Timing of InteractionLoop

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
If I sum all the functors, it gives approx 60% (16.31 + 0.01 + 0.18 + 45.44
:-) If I sum timingDeltas within one functor, it gives expected 100%, see
example below
Jan

Name                                                    Count
  Time            Rel. time
ForceResetter                                       102
2315us                0.02%
"collider"                                            5
 60720us                0.58%
InteractionLoop                                     102
10241332us               98.23%
  Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom                        1222186
 1670358us               16.31%
    Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom                        1222186
 1670358us              100.00%
  Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom                             753
1050us                0.01%
    Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom                             753
1050us              100.00%
  Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys                         11712
 18167us                0.18%
    end of Ip2_CpmPhys                                11712
 18167us              100.00%
  Ip2_FrictMat_CpmMat_FrictPhys                         0
 0us                0.00%
  Law2_ScGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm                         3583872
 4653583us               45.44%
    GO A                                            1194624
 1375304us               29.55%
    GO B                                            1194624
 1764549us               37.92%
    rest                                            1194624
 1513729us               32.53%
    TOTAL                                           3583872
 4653583us              100.00%
  Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack                   0
 0us                0.00%
"combEngine"                                        102
8936us                0.09%
"newton"                                            102
 74573us                0.72%
"cpmStateUpdater"                                     1
 20204us                0.19%
PyRunner                                              0
 0us                0.00%
PyRunner                                              0
 0us                0.00%
PyRunner                                              0
 0us                0.00%
PyRunner                                              0
 0us                0.00%
PyRunner                                              1
 135us                0.00%
"plotDataCollector"                                   1
 16281us                0.16%
"timingstats"                                         1
1343us                0.01%
PyRunner                                              0
 0us                0.00%
TOTAL