Re: [Question #227410]: Internal friction angle between bodies?

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Why not, we have Yade wiki :-) we can extend Bruno's idea [1]. Maybe below
the table can be more information about each law.
Jan

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-
dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg08280.html