Re: [Question #227539]: What is changed since yade-0.60.3 in brief?

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
You will not be able to commit into the trunk anyway, as you
are not in "Dev-team". You can checkout the branch in read-only
mode and do modifications as you want. Just send us patches
("git format-patch origin") if you decide, that your changes are
suitable to be committed. We'll be glad to review and apply
your patches.

Good luck!

Anton