Re: [Question #227868]: rolling resistance implementation

liucheng83 posted a new comment:
Hi ceguo,

Thank you. But I had mistake in"while alphaKtw correspond to rolling
resistance twist resistance."(#6), what I ment was "while alphaKtw
correspond to  twist resistance." beacuse I thought rolling resistance
contains only 2 bending DOFs not 1 twisting DOF.

For more clear, the following questions are here:
1. Is rolling resistance contains only 2 bending DOFs not 1 twisting DOF ? You ment  rolling resistance contains   2 bending DOFs and 1 twisting DOF, is it true?
2.Is etaRoll or alphaKr in class yade.wrapper.CohFrictMat() correspond to rolling resistance(only  2 bending DOFs )?
3. Is alphaKtw correspond to twist resistance(not rolling resistance)?