Re: [Question #228023]: Using Yade to model spherical void phase porous media

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I do not know, whether it will be easier to implement, but from my
point of view Yade is the most suitable tool for such task. At least
among of other open source DEM-codes.

Cheers,

Anton

Anton