Re: [Question #228058]: some questions about the class"TriaxialStressController"

Description changed to:
Dear Jan Stránský and Bruno Chareyre:
     Thanks for helping me yesterday, now I have downloaded "yade-0.95" as your suggestion and find that there are some obvious changes in the newest vision especially in classes for simulation controlling. I have Confused by them one more time and can hardly find a complete example that can include all the attributes about their applications. The only thing I can do is to write my puzzles here for seeking your help!
     The purpose of my simulation is the same as that the first time I communicated you. In this new vision, the class "TriaxialCompressionEngine" can help me achieve my wish but is different from the older class "ThreeDTriaxialEngine". It is significant for me to rewrite the "triax" in my script of which the first step is to understand how this class works.
     From the TriaxialCompressionEngine.hpp's expression, there are 3 basic steps that the class suggests me to follow, which can be described as that:
    (1). STATE_ISO_COMPACTION;
    (2). STATE_ISO_UNLOADING;
    (3). STATE_TRIAX_LOADING;
As I understand, these three steps can be achieved in turn by invoking only class "TriaxialCompressionEngine". But I can not really know how and there are almost no examples for explaining that.So I have wrote some command as that:

triax=TriaxialCompressionEngine(
	    wall_bottom_id=wallIds[2],
	    wall_top_id=wallIds[3],
	    wall_left_id=wallIds[0],
	    wall_right_id=wallIds[1],
	    wall_back_id=wallIds[4],
	    wall_front_id=wallIds[5],
	    internalCompaction=False,
	    sigmaIsoCompaction=50e3,     # isotropic compaction (compression) until thesigmaIsoCompaction is reached.(the first step )
	    sigmaLateralConfinement=50e2, # isotropic unloading from the previously reached state, until the mean pressure sigmaLateralConfinement is reached.(the second step)
	    max_vel=10,
	    strainRate=0.01,
	    label="triax"
)

My first question is that why the simulation can not stop when the
sigmaLateralConfinement is reached and the second one is that how can I
do to finish the third step in this script.

SEEKING YOUR HELP!