Re: [Question #222363]: Material Parameters about Kn and Ks

Fu zuoguang posted a new comment:
Dear all:
     Thanks for helping me last time and I have some questions about the Parameters about Kn and Ks. I have read Yade's documents and the Question #222363 from Henry. Despite I have known that the relationship between micro-parameters
Kn, Ks and macro-parameters E,P can be described as:
Kn=2.*E*R1*E*R2/(E*R1+E*R2) (1)
Ks/Kn=P (2)
these can not solve my problem completely because that in my simulation, Kn and Ks are unchanged in different contacts. How can I do to achieve this.
Seeking your help
1