Re: [Question #228440]: how to cmake to configure the compilation

according to your description, right command to run is (see [1]):

cd /home/minghuajun/Codes/YadeCodes
cmake -DINSTALL_PREFIX=/home/minghuajun/ /home/minghuajun/trunk

now the explanation:

cd /home/minghuajun/Codes/YadeCodes
path where you want yade to be compiled ("separate build-place-folder" in
[1])

-DINSTALL_PREFIX=/home/minghuajun/
path where yade will be installed (e.g. yade executable will be copied
to INSTALL_PREFIX/bin). Preferably it is $HOME directory (/home/minghuajun
in your case)

/home/minghuajun/trunk
path where yade source is (where you downloaded it by git).

Now just some my remarks, that are not so important. To make it more
understandable, you can rename this "trunk" directory to e.g. "yade-source"
or move "trunk" to YadeCodes.

Even less important: I would delete YadeCodes and trunk and run following
commands (after # are just my comments):

cd ~/Codes
mkdir YadeCodes # created directory for Yade
cd YadeCodes
git clone https://github.com/yade/trunk.git trunk # create trunk directory
and download yade source code to it
mkdir build # creates directory for compliation
cd build # go to compilation directory
cmake -DINSTALL_PREFIX=/home/minghuajun/ ../trunk # see remarks above or [1]
make
make install

I hope it helps at least a bit. I know the fisrt time compilations are
really tough, so if you had any questions or uncertainties, do not hesitate
to ask here :-)
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html