[Question #228886]: [Triaxial test] Kinetic Energy is way too big, how to reduce it?

Hello Yade Devs and Users,
I'm modelling a triaxial test and here is my code: http://pastebin.com/94dxzCbQ

Briefly, the triaxial test that I'm simulating passes these steps:

- Create the cloud of particles
- Compress until reaching the desired value of porosity and isotropic state
- Applying the deviatoric loading.

I found that with my script, the specimen have a high value of kinetic energy (about 2000J) right before the moment I apply the deviatoric loading, but I want to have a state of the specimen that the kinetic energy is equal to or lower than 10E-7J to have a quasi-static situation. Can you tell me how can I do that, or am I missing something important in my code?

(The compression method that I use is moving the boundary (the six walls), I tried to reduce this moving velocity as low as possible but kinetic energy is still big, I wonder is there any other resolution?)

Thanks in advance.