Re: [Question #228886]: [Triaxial test] Kinetic Energy is way too big, how to reduce it?

Nguyen N.G. Hien posted a new comment:
Hello Bruno, thanks for your attention.
'What is the reason to consider 2000J is "high"?'
Because in order to have the quasi-static state + isotropic state, I was told that Ec (kinetic energy must be lower than 10E-7J), I was not clear about this parameter, honestly.

'What is the elastic energy?'
I don't understand what you are meaning: the 'elastic energy' term :) can you explain or cite some documents?

'The script you are showing looks familiar... :)'
The script look similar to you because I coded based on the example from the begining, I have another script which is better written but in this question, in order not to lead to another unnecessary discussion, I removed the part that I coded for further purpose (the stress probing using the TriaxialStressController, but this is off-topic).
The script I showed in this question is the script that I ran and have the big kinetic energy in the result obtained from the TriaxStateRecorder functor.
I reduced the wall velocity by max_vel in TriaxialStressController, for my case, I reduce it from the default value 10 to 2, and after that 0.5. (max_vel=2 and max_vel=0.5)