Re: [Question #228886]: [Triaxial test] Kinetic Energy is way too big, how to reduce it?

Nguyen N.G. Hien confirmed that the question is solved:
@Chiara:
Well I figured something important from your advice.
In fact I'm using the unbalancedForce parameter to validate the isotropic state of the specimen, as you can see in the code the unbalancedForce condition is <0.001. I just don't understand why in the result from the TriaxialStateRecorder, the value of the output Kinetic Energy (kineticE) at that Iteration (the Iteration that the unbalancedForce is <0.001, or I can say the unbalancedForce meets the right condition) is about 2000, I think it should be a small value.

@Bruno:
You sir mentioned the strain rate of the triax.goal2=-rate is for the deviatoric loading process, but what I'm asking is the isotropic compression process, this process came before the deviatoric loading. This happens at the end of the process APPLYING CONFINING PRESSURE in the code (you can blame me for unclear explanation though).
And I don't know about the trick of calling elasticEnergy, thanks a bunch.

Well I will verify my code again and check the elastic energy, and I can see the reason.
Thanks a lot for your help.