[Question #228967]: YADE meeting at Powders and Grains 2013?

Hi there,
I noticed a few members of this mailing list will present papers at P&G in Sydney. Maybe a few others are not in the program but will attend the conference. It would be nice to plan a meeting.
Would you raise hands here?

Since the beach is apparently very close to the conference, we could go check if real grains correctly reproduce our DEM simulations or if we find bugs in Australian sand.