[Question #229978]: Surface creation and wire=False

I'm importing a geometry from .stl file using ymport.stl. It gives me list of facets, as shown below,

O.bodies.append(ymport.stl('cylinder.stl', wire=False))            #the geometry is cylindrical shape
I think this will make the facets into surfaces.
But when I'm applying rotation engines (i.e. revolving the imported cylindrical geometry), I'm able to see individual facets revolving.

how can I convert these set of facets into surface.