Re: [Question #229268]: Modelling a free-fall test of a concrete block

fracardo is still having a problem:
Thank you, Jan,

I think that problem was caused by the first issue you mentioned. I
changed the time step so that it was smaller and the model runs ok,
obviously needing longer time, but with right results.

Once I've solved such problem, I'm trying to guess what would be the
size of the particles that are detached from the concrete cube. I'm
trying to associate what would be the size of the clumps of spheres that
are detached from the cube with the simulation and depreciating the
single spheres, but I think this is not a good idea. I've studied a Yade
function that allows calculate the broken links between spheres, but I
don't if this would be a good approximation.

I'm wondering if Yade have any modulus in order to represent or
calculate this matter, as you do with the post-process of the Uniaxial
test (uniax.py), getting graphics with the damage caused to the concrete
block.

Thank you in advance, your answers are being very hepful.