Re: [Question #230139]: clumps generating randomly in 2D simulation

Fu zuoguang gave more information on the question:
Dear Christian Jakob and Bruno Chareyre and all users:
     I have consulted some handbooks about the PFC-2D clumps generation and think that it is almost no use for me to employ PFC-2D for generating clumps. Because its generation pattern is totally different from YADE's. As I know, in PFC-2D the first step working for generating clumps is to firstly create all the balls in specific region. Then clumps should be determined according to the "spheres ids" as the second step working. Sometimes the determination condition is the desirable shape of the clumps, which can model many different types of particles.