[Question #230299]: Sleeper on ballast layer

I'm trying to model a sleeper on a ballast layer. The sleeper should have a parallelepiped shape and should behave as a dynamic body. Also, it has to be subjected to a vertical force. So, my questions are:

1) How can I model the sleeper?
I've tried to do it by means of "utils.box", but this body neither interact with spheres nor with walls.
I also have tried to do it by means of "utils.geom.facetBox", but I can't achieve the facetBox to move like a dynamic body (dynamic=True,fixed=False), it just disappears when the simulation starts.

2) Can a force be set up in any point of the surface of a box or a facetBox? Or should this problem be treated as a force applied to the center of gravity and the corresponding moment?

Thanks!!