Re: [Question #230299]: Sleeper on ballast layer

daalgi is still having a problem:
So, can a facetBox turn into a rigid body with dynamic properties?
should all the facets be groupped in a clump so it the mass, center of
gravity and inertia can be set up to the clump? is there any way to use
a finer mesh of the facets?

The mass of the sleeper is equal to 318 kg, but I don't know how to assign it to the facetBox, since it is compounded of 12 facets. The code that I'm using to model the sleeper is this (something must be wrong because the facetBox just disappears when the simulation starts):
O.bodies.append(utils.geom.facetBox(
       center=(1,2,1),extents=(2,0.25,0.25),
       wallMask=63,material=Mat1,
       dynamic=true,fixed=False))