Re: [Question #230299]: Sleeper on ballast layer

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
> Then I just changed the default InteractionLoop to another one that
> allows the interaction between boxes and spheres. Here is the code:

I was suspecting this mistake but I didn't bother to point it out, as for me it still not work properly. As said before:
"box is not very well suited because a good implementation of the contacts on edges of the box is still lacking."

And in your case there will be such contacts. Boxes are in fact only
good to represent planes presently, unlike the name suggests...