Re: [Question #230538]: Mass and Inertia modification for clump

Description changed to:
Dear Sir,

I am working on different particle shape based on clump.

For current version of Yade, it seems the mass and inertia of clump is
not modified.

Will you do the TODO: numerical integration of inertia based on regular
space sampling with relative tolerance WRT minimum sphere radius in
Clump.cpp line 53? I guess it will be very time consuming.

Is there any good way to solve this problem for now? I mean a general
way that makes the error is within some tolerance. Thanks very much.

And Also, why replaceByClump() in my Yade doesn' work? I am not sure
whether my way to call this function is correct or not, coz I didn't
found an example script.

Zhaochen
Hong Kong University of Sci & Tech