Re: [Question #230900]: Error "RuntimeError: XML start/end tag mismatch"

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
After a quick look, I don't understand everything (e.g., why defining a triax in 2nd script before loading the scene?), but at least I see you have no reason to save in xml format.
Do you still have problems when saving in binary (O.save("final.yade"))?

Also, is there a delay between script 1 and script 2 so that everything
is effectively flushed to the HD? Your error message suggests the saved
file is malformed.

Bruno