[Question #230986]: Clump::updateProperties

I would like to make some modification to updateProperties function in clump.cpp line 99. First I wonder where the function is called. It seems not in NewtonIntegrator.cpp.

I guess if this function works, the properties of the clump, including inertia and mass, will be computated in each step based on clump members' (sphere) mass and position. But I found if I assigned the inertia and mass directly to the clump using O.bodies[clumpid].state.inertia=xxx, it keeps constant in later steps, won't be updated via sphere mass and position. Does that mean we can just give a right mass and inertia to the clump and it will be used in the movement computation always?