Re: [Question #230900]: Error "RuntimeError: XML start/end tag mismatch"

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Ok, so this is the source of the problem :-) O.save and O.load functions
should be used with the same version. It would alsio be nice to have this
information in the documentation, thanks for pointing it out.
Jan