Re: [Question #231633]: Problem with stress mask value

Sina Jafari gave more information on the question:
Dear Bruno,
Thanks for your answer. Actually I'm using the same example but the point is that I can't continue loading in the 2nd stage by moving the walls. Although I turn internal compaction off and set the stress mask value to zero (switching to strain controlled loading,right?), I can't still continue loading in a strain controlled way ( I want to apply a single strain rate in all 3 directions) to achieve a mean stress of 4 Mpa. I would be so grateful if you check my script and help me to get the walls moving in the second stage of loading.