Re: [Question #232113]: nummerical error through multiple replications

matthias  is still having a problem:
- i use as time step the proposal of PWaveTimeStep, and sometime a smaller one, but the effect is still the same.
- the initial state is excatly the same. i let fall a clump cloud, save this state and (re-)start my simulation from this state.

this values are some time intervals measure in my model by running some identical replications
1.35329999999
1.33769999999
1.18169999999
1.28699999999
1.29869999999
1.33379999999
1.39619999999

i want to minimize this time interval by an optimizer. there are robust
optimizers which can deal with errors, but this error is too big.

recompile and generating some values with long double would take the
night

matthias