[Question #232190]: error with plotting in the second example (Gravity deposition)

Dear all,

I am new to yade and linux system. I installed ubuntu 12.04.Also, I had the Yade ((0.97.0+3326+18~precise1)) installation done from package, but when I tried to run the second example code (Gravity deposition) by writing the code step by step in the terminal or by saving it and then using execfile('...py')  it gives me this errors:

this is the first error :

yade.plot: creating fake plot, since there are no y-data yet
/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/matplotlib/axes.py:4486: UserWarning: No labeled objects found. Use label='...' kwarg on individual plots.
  warnings.warn("No labeled objects found. "

and then when I ran the simulation it gave me this error:

NameError                             Traceback (most recent call last)
/home/abdul/<string> in <module>()

NameError: name 'addPlotData' is not defined
NameError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
/home/abdul/<string> in <module>()

NameError: name 'checkUnbalanced' is not defined

 how can I resolve it?

I am doing my final project for MSc and I need to use Yade and plot some results but with this errors nothing appear in the figure .

Many thanks,

Abdul