Re: [Question #232190]: error with plotting in the second example (Gravity deposition)

Hello Abdul,

if you have already saved file with all the commands, do not use
execfile(...). Use

yade filename.py

console command (so not from yade, but from terminal-console). yade is the
command to start Yade (I suppose you started it without any file name
afterwards), now just add the name of the file (e,g. gravity.py). The plot
window as well as yade controlling window should appear. Then you only
click to run button and can watch :-)

If something was not clear or did not work, let us know
HTH
Jan